Monday, August 31, 2009

just starting

Hi my name is Sabrina I was born with trisomy 18, I am also mosaic 80% of my 18th chromesome has a whole third piece 20% is normal. Where the 80 and  20% are located in my little body are completly random. My genetics doctor said that you can take a piece of my liver go a 1/4 of an inch take another piece and the genetic results would be different. One piece could be normal, one piece could have trisomy 18. This is how my whole body is, when people meet me sometimes they want to know if what I have is contagious. My mom lets them know that you have to be born with this, they can't catch anything and I love hugs so I usually reach out for a hug.
I am 11 years old now, I am the sixth child in my family and I am everybodies favorite! My mom is going to tell you all about me but this will take sometime so be patient, Thanks Sabrina
This is a photo of Sabrina at Jackson Lake Lodge in May 2009. This was taken when we dropped her big sister off to work there. She misses her big sister alot. But her brothers spend a lot of time with her so that helps alot!
More to come so check back oftem

No comments:

Post a Comment